I found some lovely chunky yarn when I was out and about last week and couldn’t resist whipping up a couple of cowls to keep me warm for the winter.
The first one was in this lovely grey/plum colour:
I think I must have done something wrong as it’s wider at one end, I’ve clearly increased in a few places where I didn’t mean to. Thankfully it doesn’t really matter as it fits and is warm it does the job.
I then wanted to try my hand at a red and black one and I was going to buy 1 ball or red and 1 of black and crochet with 2 strands together which I’ve not done before but then I found red and black in one yarn. It is entirely coincidental that the stripes turned out so uniformly the way they did.
They are both so chunky and squishy.